Staff Vacancies - do you feel a call to Christian service?
Torch Trust is a Christian organisation whose mission is to enable people with sight loss to grow in their Christian faith and thrive in Church communities.
- Easy access to Christian literature and resources
- Expert advice and guidance for Christian communities and churches
- Encouragement for people with sight loss into inclusive Christian communities
For more infomation about anything on this page, email Torch using firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Vacancies - Torch Representatives
North West – London/Home Counties – North East/Scottish Borders
We are looking for passionate and creative Christians to represent and promote Torch within our new national initiative ‘Sight Loss Friendly Church’.
In this exciting and challenging role, within your designated area you will be:
- Seeking opportunities to engage and build relationships with church leaders, denominations and Christian organisations.
- Co-ordinate and deliver training workshops and events.
- Promote Torch products and services.
- Engage with sight loss professionals and agencies.
- Encourage and recruit Torch volunteers.
Positions are employed home based, working independently averaging 25 hours per week, which will be varied and include weekend/evening work as required.
Further details are contained in the Job Description
To apply formally you will need to read Joining to Journey 2019 and complete Application Form and email to email@example.com
Page lasted updated 17 May 2019 by Michael Heaney