Torch Prayer Phone
Here is the update for 15th May:
1. Pray for the safe arrival of many parcels of braille library books,
no longer needed here, as they are posted to various overseas locations
for sub-libraries for blind people.
2. Continue to pray for the preparation of the new version of The Torch
Magazine and that it can soon be produced and distributed.
3. Pray for Paul Wood as he programs the automatic transcription of
braille, and that the Bible Society will give us access to files of
foreign Bibles so they can be transcribed into braille for future
production of Scriptures.
4. Pray for Ildi and Craig who were married on the 10th of this month.
5. Pray for a clarification of the situation with the Malawi Post Office
regarding 'Free Post for the Blind', a service they are threatening to withdraw.
6. Pray for the appointment of a replacement for Miriam at Torch Holiday
and Retreat Centre and also a replacement for Jeanette in Client
Services at Torch House.