Staff Vacancies - do you feel a call to Christian service?
Torch Trust is a Christian organisation whose mission is to enable people with sight loss to grow in their Christian faith and thrive in Church communities.
- Easy access to Christian literature and resources
- Expert advice and guidance for Christian communities and churches
- Encouragement for people with sight loss into inclusive Christian communities
For more infomation about anything on this page, email Torch using firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent vacancy - now on hold - Communities Lead
We are looking for a gifted and creative Christian to take forward an essential part of our Strategic Plan in relation to Christian Communities encompassing our Sight Loss Friendly Church Campaign
In this exciting and challenging role you will join our Management Team and primarily will be:
- Ensuring the effective delivery of the Sight Loss Friendly Church campaign through Torch’s representatives and volunteers, its sustained promotion and support to build relationships between Torch and churches.
- Engaging with Christian communities at both a local and national level identifying key influencers and possibilities for Torch to broaden its reach and engage in strategic partnerships for the benefit of Torch’s purpose.
- Identifying key strategic opportunities linked to Sight Loss Organisations and support the Chief Executive Officer in building strategic relationships.
To apply formally you will need to read Joining the Journey 2020 and complete Application Form and email it to email@example.com
Page lasted updated June 2020 by Michael Heaney