Staff Vacancies - do you feel a call to Christian service?
Torch Trust is a Christian organisation whose mission is to enable people with sight loss to grow in their Christian faith and thrive in Church communities.
- Easy access to Christian literature and resources
- Expert advice and guidance for Christian communities and churches
- Encouragement for people with sight loss into inclusive Christian communities
For more infomation about anything on this page, email Torch using firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporter Development Coordinator
We are looking for a passionate and creative Christian to take forward Torch’s engagement with a wide range of supporters, increasing their awareness and commitment to supporting Torch’s work through volunteering, prayer and financial commitment.
The successful candidate will have;
- Demonstrable experience of fundraising across a number of disciplines, especially trusts and individual giving with a good understanding of fundraising regulations and best practice.
- Sound understanding of what motivates individual and organisational donors to support faith-based charities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to work collaboratively with a range of different stakeholders including volunteers.
- Able to fully support Torch’s values as a committed and practising Christian with an active personal relationship with God.
The position is a permanently employed role primarily based at our office in Market Harborough (with some flexibility for home working). We are anticipating the successful candidate will work around 32 hours a week.
To apply formally you will need to read Joining the Journey 2020 and complete Application Form and email it to email@example.com
Deadline for application is 31 January 2021
Page lasted updated January 2021 by Michael Heaney